The Black Friday Post

I'd like to start this out by saying I'm not the biggest fan of Black Friday for its mass consumerism - & people buying for the sake of buying. However, let it be said that if a brand you love offer a discount, on something you were already hoping to purchase before Black Friday - then...well, I'm in. Does that make sense? Great! Let's do this.
Barneys NY
Up to 40% off. And that Balenciaga I'm obsessed with? Yup, in the sale...
Other Balenciaga goodies on sale here, along with other killer brands.
Nasty Gal
30% off everything!
Cami NYC
25% off everything, including sale items, with code: BF2017
Anthropologie
20% off everything, with code: ITSYOURS
Whistles
25% off all full-priced items - love this coat & jumper.
All Saints
Truly on the list for me shopping wise - always. Perfectly cut leather jackets, quality jeans & denim, boots and excellent basics. The time is now to invest if you've been debating an All Saints piece - everything on their site is 30% off! (For US readers - you can knock 40% off the price!!) Of course, I would recommend investing in the ultimate coat:
TopShop
Up to 50% off selected items (love this coat)
Urban Outfitters
Up to 50% off! I've been after this cardigan as it's such a good basic - and reduced to £27.00 is super reasonable.
Mango
30% off the entire site! Enter code: BLACK17 at check-out.
SmartBuyGlasses
Up to 70% off a huge range (My fav pair of Celine's - currently 30% off)
Monnier Freres
25% off everything on the site with code: BLACKFRIDAY
(With brands that are hard to find on sale like Loewe)
Shopbop
Up to 75% off: use codE: MORE17 
The Outnet
An extra 50% off already discounted designer items.
Luisaviaroma 
20% off on selected items - if there's a high-end piece you've been coveting, it could be on offer here. A great place for European buyers to shop.
ByAlona
Awesome jewellery from this London brand, all 30% off with code: BFRIDAY30
Feel Unique
Beauty deals, up to 60% off, & 20% off fragrance - perfect for gifting.
Nordstrom
A great US site and some mega deals going on. I've picked out a few key pieces: Chloe Faye, - 33% off,  Sea Houndstooth Cardigan - 40% off (I adore this) Miu Miu Ballerinas - 40% off, Gucci Heels - 40% off, Chloe Boots - 40% off. I wouldn't hang around on any of these if I were you...
Beauty Bay
A great selection of skincare & make-up brands (I shop at BB frequently) and if you've never been there before, or have some make up bits or gifts you're in need of purchasing - this week may be a pretty good time to do so: there's 30% off EVERYTHING.
That Gucci Watch
This was my 30th birthday present, and a magical one at that. Not easy to find Gucci on offer like this, especially new - but I've found it for 37% off! The entire site is up to 75% off for Black Friday.
Saks
Up to 40% off major labels.
ASOS
A go-to place for everyday wear - up to 60% off.
Just added: get 20% off everything with code: WIN20
Missguided
50% off the entire site! A great place to pick up a dress for the festive season ahead, like this one.
Neiman Marcus
One of the best places for designer items. I'm holding back a little cry, as my dream Balenciaga babies are mega reduced. Up to 40% off on Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Acne, McQueen...to name but a few.
Net-A-Porter (US)
The ultimate online shopping site - has to be Net. Their sale offers up to 50% off!

Shop responsibly guys! xo

Labels: , , , , , ,